Sunday 30 March 2008

About Me

I am 28 years of age and live in the United Kingdom. I have trained on and off for 6 years. I did take a two year break from training and have only start back up since the start of 2008. Since the 1st January I have seen strength gains of up to 50% on some areas of my training.


As well as weight training I learned very early on that nutrition and knowledge of the biological features in the human body are important and have a big impact on getting great gains. I have read many biology books and nutritional books which have added greatly to my training regime and helped me make the right choices about my training schedule and the food/supplements I take.

I will be adding to the "my journal" section every month or so to talk about what gains I have made and add photos so all can see just how well I am progressing.


My personal belief is that the body is the finest tuned machine on the planet so a great understanding of its systems is required to get the most out of it, no different to an expensive high performance sports car.

Follow me as we strip all the hidden knowledge of weight lifting out in to bite size chunks that are easy to understand and will help you in your quest to gain muscle.

Remember: Train well and train hard, but above all train safely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should write a little bit more about yourself. whats your name for example ;-)

Paul_in_Oz said...

Can't you read? It's mugshot!