Saturday 7 June 2008

A Weak Week

First I wish to apologise for not posting all week, but this is due to me having a weak week. Yes this week saw me in the gym four times and each time I felt my energy sapped so I could not lift the weight I am accustomed to lifting.

I saw my bench press reduced by 10kg (22 lbs) and my barbell row down by 10kg (22 lbs) also, at first I thought it was down to the way I was eating but this seems to not be the case.

Sometimes you can have small periods where you don't have the energy physically or mentally to lift the weight you normally would, when this occurs you just have to try and train through it.

Luckily for me today I saw my rut end and I was able to bash out the weights as normal. I was training chest and triceps alone today as my training partner was not able to make it.

Im hoping that tomorrow will see me lifting well on my back and biceps!

Todays lifting min 8 reps

Decline Bench Press - 90kg (200 lbs)
Dumbbell Bench Press - 36kg (80 lbs) each hand
Pec Deck - 80kg (176 lbs)
Cable Crossovers - 22.5kg (50 lbs) each hand
Tricep Cable Pulldowns - 32.5kg (71.5 lbs)

I then finished off with core work.

0 comments: