Sunday 26 April 2009

Current Training

I have realised that I have not really been using my journal to its full potential so you do not get the full idea of what I am achieving and what my current training is all about.

Today I pledge that I will post once a month to advise on what I am doing, what my weight is and how things are going generally.

After completing a few seasons of the 5x5 workout I have moved on to pyramid training for a season. The idea is to give my body a chance to recover from the gruelling regime of the 5x5 workouts and also to ensure I dont hit a plateau and I can carry on my gains.

Currently my training regime is as follows

Monday - 3 to 5 kilometre jog (2 to 3 miles)
Tuesday - Biceps and Triceps assistance workout
Wednesday - Shoulders and Legs workout
Thursday - 3 to 5 kilometre jog (2 to 3 miles)
Friday - Back and Biceps workout
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Chest and Triceps

Core training is incoorporated within these sessions.

I am currently weighing in at 91 kilograms but I have now set myself a stretching target of reaching 100 kilograms in weight by the end of 2009.

0 comments: