Saturday 17 May 2008

Strength Calculator - Test Your Strength

Today I have a little extra for you, unlike my first extra which was a free weight lifting work out this one is more for fun.

I have created a spreadsheet that will tell you just how strong you are by filling in your weight and one rep max on the bench press, squat and deadlift. To be honest this is all a bit of fun, but it is also a great way to know what your weight to strength ratio actually is.

My strength is currently at super human level according to the strength calculator, but this is very low compared to being a Spartan warrior, Hercules, Superman or even a God!

Why not enjoy the fun by downloading this free fun strength calculator, oh and dont forget to come back and comment on how strong the calculator says you are.

Click here to get your strength calculator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn i like this...it says i am super human....i just have to up my bench press a little bit more then i would be a spartan warrior

jp said...

I am the "incredible fucking hulk" I am a bit out of god status though. I need to work harder:(