Monday 19 January 2009

Spring Into Action

Well the new year has been upon us for nearly three weeks now and I am really buzzing about my training this year.

Already I have not only been pushing hard with the weights but I have also supplemented this with a cardio routine, something I have neglected for a long time...for my sins.

Yesterday saw me do a split training routine with jogging in the morning and weights in the evening. Today saw me jogging this evening and tomorrow will see me lifting weights. I have put together a plan for how I am training, this will see me training in some capacity nearly every day of the week with cardio one day and lifting the next near enough.

Its time to really push the boundaries of my body to achieve more than I ever thought I could, this year is going to be THE year for me!

0 comments: